To All Our Valued Customers,
As the COVID-19 Virus continues to spread, Edwards Garage is committed to keeping our customers, employees, and the communities we serve as safe and healthy as we can. We recognize that being able to be mobile during these times is a critical factor. Trips to grocery stores, pharmacies, and medical centres are a top priority. We have chosen to remain open and are open to servicing you our customer in any way we can to ensure your transportation needs are met.
Health and safety are a top concern for everyone right now, so we felt it is important to let you know what steps we are taking as a business to keep this a top priority for both our staff and our customers.
Keeping Our Facility Clean and Safe
While cleanliness and hygiene at our stores has always been taken seriously, we have enhanced our standards to implement the following:
- Increase on how often we clean and sanitize our dealership facilities.
- Consistent sanitization on high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, seating areas, desks, lounge areas, restrooms, and credit card readers.
- We have sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer stations for you at every customer check in point as well as gloves available upon request.
- Immediate Isolating employees who begin to start to feel or show symptoms or have returned from vacation in or out of country based on the government mandates.
Keeping You and Your Vehicle Clean and Safe
- Plastic seat covers will be used when driving client vehicles.
- Disinfection practices will be utilized to the best of our abilities
- Social distancing practices will be in place (i.e. minimum 3 feet separation and discontinuation of physical contact).
- Rubber Gloves will be worn by every employee who handles a customer’s vehicle while it is in our possession
Introducing New Ways to Serve You
We are pleased to offer new services for clients that prefer not to visit our store in person. These services will be offered at no charge for the duration of the current Coronavirus situation.
Here are some highlights:
- Complimentary service pickup and drop-off with a scheduled service appointment.
- Remote vehicle sales video-call consultations via Skype, FaceTime, or equivalent.
- Test Drive@ Home - scheduled extended test drives where we bring your desired vehicle to you and disinfect upon leaving!
We ask that any customer who has been out of the country or traveled by airplane recently (last couple weeks) or that has any symptoms related to COVID-19 to not come into the store but to call us and arrange for us to come to you.
We realize this situation is unprecedented and continues develop/change daily, and as such we will continue to follow the guidance of health experts and government officials and amend our policies accordingly. We are committed to keeping you informed and up to date as new information becomes available. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 403-845-3328 or emailing email@example.com.
We recognize this is a challenging time for us all. Your safety will continue to be our top priority
On behalf of the entire Edwards Garage team, we appreciate your patience, loyalty and understanding during this difficult time.